The Importance of Indoor Air Quality Testing in Los Angeles
So much of our time is spent indoors, at home or in the office. But, did you know that the pollutants found inside a building should concern you just as much, if not more, than those found outdoors? Your indoor air quality can improve or decline depending on the type of air filters your HVAC system has in place. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how to test your indoor air quality and how we can help improve it.
There Is No Substitute for Clean Air
Breathing clean air is critical for our health. Air Planet performs regular indoor air quality testing in Los Angeles, to ensure the health and comfort of all your occupants. Undetectable interior gases, chemicals, and other pollutants can wreak havoc on your immune system and cause:
- Nitrogen dioxide poisoning
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Eye irritation
- Some more serious pollutants can cause certain types of cancers and other long-term health complications
Types of Air Filters Make a Difference
- A properly maintained air filter can aid in better indoor air quality
- Air filters prevent dirt and debris from clogging vital working parts in your heating and cooling system, prolonging the life of your appliance
- Clogging restricts airflow, making your system work harder, therefore, increasing your energy bill
- Excessively clogged filters will break your system down over time, resulting in costly repairs
Schedule Your Service Today
Regular indoor air quality testing in Los Angeles, by Air Planet can benefit your health. Our qualified contractors will handle all your residential and commercial HVAC needs, from maintenance, replacements, repairs to new system installations. Plus, enjoy our premium 10-year warranty on all new installations.